Heading into the New Year, we are happy to announce the first 2018 Women Entrepreneurship Forum speakers. These speakers bring with them a wealth of experience in business complemented with wit and wisdom to the Forum stage on February 22-23 in Kilifi, Kenya.
The Forum is organized in partnership with the Kenya Vision 2030 which is the national long-term development policy that aims to transform Kenya into a newly industrializing, middle-income country providing a high quality of life to all its citizens by 2030 in a clean and secure environment.
The speakers are:
- Hon. Prof. Margaret Kamar, Senator, Uasin Gishu
- Dr. Joann Rolle, Dean, School of Business, Medgar Evers College, New York, USA
- Will Holmes, Founder, Will Holmes Consulting, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
- Dorothy Ghettuba Pala, Co-Founder & CEO, Spielworks Media Ltd.
- Juliet Ongwae, Ph.D., Chief Innovation Officer, Musoni Kenya Ltd.
- Ruth Mwanzia, Director, Koola Waters Company
- Laura Mwakio, Founder & CEO, Touch by Laura
- Ada Mwangola, Director, Social & Political Pillars, Kenya Vision 2030
- Hon. Jeffah A. Kingi, Governor, Kilifi County (Invited)
- H.E. Nazi Kivutha, Chairperson, County First Ladies Association (Invited)
- Dr. Nekesa Were, Director of Community, iHub Nairobi (Invited)
- Rose Mwaura, Marketing & Business Development Manager, Federation of Kenyan Employers (FKE)
These local and international speakers represent the caliber of speakers that our delegates are used to, and they are just the beginning of a great lineup that we are putting together just for you and your entrepreneurship experience. Additional speakers to be announced in January 2018.
Contact us at +254735115357 (Valentine) or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.